For clamping tools with cylindrical shank in HAIMER Power Collets and ER collets according to ISO 15488.
The High Precision Collet Chuck is the collet chuck for the highest machining capacity in high-speed manufacturing. The optimized design with better construction combines high rigidity with vibration dampening and noise-reducing features, giving more protection to machines, spindles and tools. The universal High Precision Collet Chuck is a unique high performance chuck that can also be used with standard collets.
- High runout accuracy: 0.003 mm at 3 × D with HAIMER Power Collets
- Also for standard collets ER according to ISO 15488 (Please note when use with standard ER collets the gage length A will vary compared to A dimension given below!)
- High rigidity
- Smoother running thanks to vibration absorbing geometry, therefore better surface quality and protection of tools, spindles and machines
- Increased machining capacity due to higher spindle speeds, higher feed rates and larger cutting depths
- Shorter processing times, higher machining accuracy, high clamping force
- Equally suited to high-speed manufacturing and heavy milling
- With threaded holes in order to balance with balancing screws
- With a specially coated smooth locknut, balanced at < 1gmm
- Optional: With Safe-Lock™ Power Collets from ER 25
- Optional: Cool Jet bores on Power Collets from ER 25 Ø 6 mm
Technische Änderungen vorbehalten.